Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kitchen Gadget love

I love Kitchen gadgets and appliances. I really really want one of these: 


         (via)

A Kitchen torch. I want one. Bad. I have no real reason for one. I can think of about 2 recipes that I would use it on. But I want it. Think of all the possibilities! Toasted marshmallow cupcakes! Last time I used the broiler in the oven and it took foooorevveeer.  I could make creme brulee! I could makes mini fires all over the house!

I have this mixer and I love it! 


How did I mix things before I had this? 

I have a monster of a Caste Iron Skillet that I plan on doing a post about later that I love. I love Caste Iron. Get some! It's the best to bake in. 

I think these Matroyshka Measuring cups are so freakin' cute!



Anthropologie used to sell them but not anymore:( Some places sell white plastic Matroyshkas measuring cups but I just don't like those as much as the ceramic ones. I also really love ceramic measuring spoons but I would probably break those... P.S. Anthropologie has tons of adorable measuring cups and other cute kitchen things! 

My dad bought these measuring spoons for me the other day and I love them! 


These aren't your regular measuring spoons. 

The smallest measurement is a drop, the next size is a smidgen. Well I don't know about you but I had no idea how big a smidgen was until now. 


Next we have a pinch and a dash. Honestly I thought a pinch was the size of what a drop is and a dash was what a smidgen is. Who knew that I was wrong this whole time.


Last but not least, we have a tad. Ok and honestly, again, I kind of  always thought that they were all the same amount. BUT I WAS WRONG. Good to be informed. (edit: fyi, a tad measures approximately 1/2 of a teaspoon)


Check out Amazons selection, and pick up some today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...