Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's not food! But... its cute!

SO,

I knitted it as a birthday gift, which was much loved! 
its a cupcake with a cherry on top.

So... I don't have a recipe, or I should say pattern (as i'm suppose to call it).  I did this with cream colored yarn and  a combo of speckled pink and fluff pink yarn.  EVERYTHING WAS KNITTED USING STOCKINETTE STITCH.

I dont have a pattern to give out because I didn't make it with a pattern but you can find patterns out there on other sites, such as....

Pompomemporium.com- Knitted Cupcake pattern
Bittersweetblog- knitted and crochet patterns
Littlecottonrabbits- free decoration pattern
knitforyourlife- free pattern



BE CREATIVE... you don't have to follow every instruction.  If you dont like the way it looks, make the next one the way you want it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...